Benefits of NEW Belo Intensive Kojic & Tranexamic Acid BB Cream - 50mL - Whitening Tone Correcting Cream for Medium to Deep Skin
Use alone for a flawless no make-up look, or layer under your favorite foundation or powder. With the combination of Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid that is clinically proven to whiten 64% better than products that use Kojic Acid alone.
- Tone Correcting Formula evens out skin tone and leaves a flawless natural finish
- Can be used as a primer or instead of foundation
- Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid whitens skin deeply and reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots
- Inhibits tyrosinase and arachidonic acid, two precursors to melanin
- Tranexamic Acid is clinically proven to whiten as effective as topical hydroquinone without the side effects
- 50mL tube
- Paraben Free, Non-Comedogenic, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested
Kojic Acid, an organic compound, is proven to prevent melanin production. It is the most popular whitening agent used in Japan.
Tranexamic Acid, a peptide, is proven to inhibit inflammation and melanin formation. It is ideal for stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients.
Dermatologist tested. Clinically proven.
Country of Origin: PHILIPPINES
BELO Intensive Kojic & Tranexamic Acid Bb Cream Spf50 - 50ml
Purified Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylsilsesquioxane Resin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bee Venom, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleyl/Dimethylcarbonate Copolymer, Octocrylene, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Iron Oxides, Cl 77492, Fragrance, Cl 77491, Cl 77499, Bisabolol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid
Tap before use. Apply a small amount onto face and blend evenly with your fingertips. Can serve as a primer substitute