Benefits of Luminous UltraGlow Lotion
Luminous UltraGlow Lotion is a moisturizing body lotion with sun protection that is loaded with award winning skin whitening ingredients to lighten your whole body.
- Moisturizing body lotion with UVA and UVB protection
- Soothes and perfects skin with Aloe Vera Extract and Argan Oil
- Contains the Luminous UltraGlow advanced whitening ingredients
- Brightenyl® reduces redness and penetrates deep to whiten skin
- Symwhite® 377 inhibits tyrosinase, the melanin producing enzyme, 22x more effectively than kojic acid
- Niacinamide improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dullness and other signs of skin aging
- Paraben free, non-comedogenic, Non-irritating, non-drying
- 250 mL pump bottle
Award Winning Whitening Ingredients – Brightenyl®, the 2015 in-cosmetics Innovation Zone gold medal winner, acts on seven biological pathways to reduce melanin production, DNA damage and skin irritation. Symwhite® 377 is the strongest tyrosinase inhibitor available today. It is 22x more potent than kojic acid and in ex-vivo studies, reduced melanin content by 95%.
Cutting Edge Delivery System – Luminous UltraGlow works naturally with your skin’s microbial ecosystem to produce powerful whitening that penetrates deeply. It is activated by the microbes in your skin the moment it is applied, ensuring that you achieve maximum potency.
Seven-Fold Skin Whitening – This formula has seven biological pathways for skin whitening: Antioxidant activity, decrease of MITF expression, Nf-kB inhibition, blocking melanin transfer, decrease of PGE2 expression, cellular DNA protection via UV protection and tyrosinase inhibition.
RELUMINS Luminous Ultraglow Lotion 250ml
Deionized water, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearic acid, mineral oil, dimethicone, triethenolamine, niacinamide (Vitamin B3), diglucosyl gallic acid (brightenyl®), aloevera extract, argan oil, octylmethoxy cinnamate, titanium dioxide, fragrance, phenylethyl resorcinol (symwhite® 377), phenoxyethanol
Apply liberally all over the body, ideally in the morning after shower or bath on damp skin for best skin softening and sealing in moisture. Do a skin test prior to use. Cease use immediately if use results in skin redness or irritation.